Thursday, April 3, 2014

Comebacks!!!!







Maybe by using my original blog I can write more. A lot to catch up in this old blog.  The small young girl last 4 years now is still studying in Moscow.  The very sad country where it's practically 24/7 snowing. It's supposedly to be spring now but yet it's still snowing from time to time. Poor us.

I'm so tired today. Have been spending my this week dancing and rushing my report for my credit. I'm having my obs final next Thursday with 1000+ Russian mcq questions. So many things to do. Like what Gary from "Running Man" always says "STRESSSSSSSSS".

Today ended my day with a sucky argument.  I'm really sorry if I don't reply your message fast. I was really busy and tired. And I just recover from being sick. Even my friends are being so nice to me, calling me not to lose my ring since it's so loose on my finger. I sincerely apologise.

Oh.. Before I forgot, I'm having my dance performance next Saturday. If you are wondering how I can manage my time for final and practice, don't bother asking cause I'm not sure on that as well. That's why next week is my hardest week ever in my life. 2 important things in a week. OMG!!! =(

Well the last thing someone can put a smile on my face before I sleep.  My mom was finally replying me after few days hunting for her.  She always support me no matter what happen. Thank god for that.  Really miss her lots. And really glad that she loves the cardigan I bought her. xoxo

I think that's all for tonight. I'm really tired from all the dance practice and hopefully there's no bruises on my hip from all the dance. Hehehe.  Pray hard.  Night.